Skip to content
What we Believe.
- In one God, who exists in three Persons—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- That the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- That sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- That Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
- That salvation is God’s gift to us. It is available to anyone who confesses the Lord Jesus with their mouth and believes in their heart that God has raised Him from death to life.
- That water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
- That the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him.
- That God wants to transform, heal, and provide for us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- That we are called to teach and preach the gospel to all nations.
- That our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.